How it works
How does the search for a host family or an au pair work with CAN Au-Pair placement?
Write your application
- Apply for free as an au pair or host family.
- Apply with texts, photos, references, video and enter your search criteria.
Find an Au Pair or Host Family
- Take a look at your personal profile suggestions based on your search criteria.
- Adjust your search criteria at any time if you want to see more or fewer profiles.
Get in touch and get to know them
- Send applications and messages using our registration form.
- Talk about your expectations via email and phone. This includes all the important details such as au pair tasks, working hours, pocket money, vacation, travel expenses and language course.
Sign the au pair contract
- If the au pair and host families are in agreement, they should conclude an au pair contract together before the au pair stay. So each side knows their rights and obligations.
- In addition, all au pairs must be insured during the entire au pair stay.
- Templates for the au pair contract
- Au pair insurance
Prepare the au pair stay
- If the au pair needs a visa, the host family and au pair must prepare all the documents themselves and then apply for the au pair visa.
- Organize the arrival of the au pair: arrival date, flight or train number and the collection of the au pair.
The Can Au-Pair team is at your disposal. Just contact us! We’ll help you.